Audio-Technica ATW-1311 System 10 Digital Wireless Dual Bodypack System
The System 10 PRO ATW-1311 from Audio-Technica is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless microphone system that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and is used to capture audio for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more.
The System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis that allows you to mount one or two receiver units, however the receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using a RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels.
In addition, other features include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural-quality sound, and three levels of diversity, namely frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, thus to help maximize signal integrity.
The System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes one ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, two ATW-RU13 receiver units with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and two ATW-T1001 bodypack transmitters.
- System 10 PRO ATW-RC13 Rack-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)r
- 2 x ATW-RU13 System 10 PRO Receiver Unit (2.4 GHz)
- 2 x ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter
ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter Features:
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation status and lets you know when batteries are low, dead or installed incorrectly
- Permanently-attached transmitter antenna
- Transmitter pairing switch and system ID display for pairing a transmitter with a receiver
- High-impedance input for instruments and low-impedance input with bias connection for microphones
- Microphone/Instrument level control with included screwdriver for adjusting the input level
- Power/Mute button allows toggling between muted and unmuted operation via a single touch
- Audio-Technica microphones and cables are available (sold separately), pre-terminated with a UniPak input connector