The OSP CM-540S Boundary microphone is a small omnidirectional condenser mic capsule positioned near or flush with a boundary (surface). The arrangement provides a directional half-space pickup pattern while delivering a relatively phase-coherent output signal.
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered CM540S offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- On/Off Switch with LED Light Indicator
- ELEMENT: Back Electret Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50Hz - 20kHz
- SENSITIVITY: -35db +/- 3db
- IMPEDANCE: 80 Ohms +/- 3db
- MAX SPL: 130 dB
- CONNECTOR: Mini-XLR to Standard XLR
- PHANTOM POWER: +48V Required
- ACCESSORIES: 20' Cable (Mini-XLR to Standard XLR), Phantom Power Adapter